Monday, May 21, 2012

Busy Weekend

This past weekend (5/19 &5/20) was a busy food weekend.  On Saturday I made another batch of Fudgy Brownies.  Didn't get my fill with the first batch.  Please note that I did share with my kids for dessert on Mother's Day.  Wouldn't be a very good mother if I didn't share, now would I? 

I made a recipe I got from Pinterest for Balsamic Pork Tenderloin.  It was easy and very tasty and here is the link:  http://kitchenconfidante.com/if-you-cant-stand-the-heat-part-ii  Made roasted baby carrots and baby yellow squash, also with balsamic vinegar and Sauted fresh spinach.  Fresh veggies came from the Cherry Street Farmers Market on 15th.  I will be going back there soon.

Then on Sunday...Pioneer Woman is my hero!  Or should I say Heroine! After all she is a woman.  Made her BBQ Chicken, but ate it in pieces first, then shredded it for later.  If you haven't seen the recipe for Crash Hot Potatoes, you need to look it up.  Here, I will save you some time and give you the link:  http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2008/06/crash-hot-potatoes/.  Again, very tasty and easy.
Crash Hot Potatoes!  Yummy!

It was a very good weekend for food as are most of my weekends.  Safe to say I love to cook.  We will have to see what Memorial Day weekend will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment